- Phone: 0039 0564 908900
- Mobile: 0039 366 5961769
- Fax: 0039 0564 908900
- AGRITURISMO VAL DI FARMA DI CHIEZZI MARIELLA
- VIA PODERE S. ANTONIO, N. 11
- 58040 CIVITELLA PAGANICO (GR) - ITALY
- P.I. 01169870530 - C.F. GHZMLL71D65C782S
Dear Customer, We wish to inform you, pursuant to Article 7 of the Privacy Code (Legislative Decree. 196/2003), that the processing of personal data shall follow principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency, protecting your privacy and your rights.
This processing will be carried out with the aid of information for the following purposes:
- To fulfill your requests and to send you our offer, directing properly to the applicant.
- To send you in the future any communication regarding the request.
- To comply with its tax obligations to the law.
We also wish to inform you that the conferment of the generality is necessary, and your refusal to provide it will mean for us the impossibility of being able to fulfill your request.
The owner of the data is AGRITURISMO VAL DI FARMA DI CHIEZZI MARIELLA in the person of the legal representative.
At any time you exercise your rights towards the data controller, under Article 7 of D.lgs.196 / 2003, which for your convenience:
Article 7. Right to access personal data and other rights.
1. You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. You have the right to obtain information:
a) source of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
c) the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic means;
d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
e) subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. You have the right to:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data that need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) confirmation that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement impossible or involves the use of means clearly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
b) to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.